Introducing the ultimate Chocolate Bundt Cake recipe – a scrumptious dessert that is truly the epitome of chocolate indulgence! With its easy-to-follow instructions and simple ingredients, this bundt cake is perfect for home bakers of all skill levels. The result is a lusciously moist, tender, and flavorful cake that consistently receives rave reviews from anyone who has the pleasure of tasting it.
INGREDIENTS FOR 12 YIELDS:
For the cake:
- 1¾ cups (220g) All-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup (75g) Cocoa powder
- 1½ cups (300g) Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1½ teaspoons Baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup (240ml) Buttermilk
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup (120ml) Oil
- 1 cup (240ml) Coffee or water
For the ganache:
- 2/3 cup (160ml) Heavy cream
- 150g Dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F (180C˚).
- Butter 10 cup Bundt cake pan and lightly dust with cocoa powder. Set aside.
- In a large bowl mix flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Stir well and set aside.
- In a separate bowl mix buttermilk, coffee (or water), eggs and oil. Mix until well combined.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry, whisk until incorporated. Pour the batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let the cake cool in the pan for 10-15 minutes and then invert onto a rack. Let cool completely before glazing.
- Make the ganache: chop the chocolate and place in a heatproof bowl. In a small saucepan heat the cream, when starts to simmer remove from heat and pour over the chocolate. Let sit for 1-2 minutes and stir until melted and smooth.
- Pour the ganache over the cake, sprinkle some sprinkles on top and serve.