INGREDIENTS FOR 25 YIELDS :
- 2¼ cups (540g) Raw tahini paste (sesame seed paste)
- 1/2 cup (160g) Maple syrup
- 1/2 cup (100g) Coconut oil
- 85g (3oz) Pistachios
- 1/4 cup (45g) Chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons (12g) Desiccated coconut
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- Pinch Salt
1. Grease and line an 8-inch (20cm) square baking pan with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl mix tahini, maple syrup, coconut oil, pistachios, chocolate chips and salt.
3. Pour the mixture into the pan and evenly spread.
4. Freeze for 2 hours or until set. Release from the pan, cut into squares.
• Store in the freezer.
• Instead of pistachios you can use any type of nuts.